Donate $25 to Yadkin Riverkeeper between June 27 and September 22, 2017, at 11PM, for the chance to win a new Perception Tribe Kayak plus a half day on the river to christen your new boat with the Yadkin Riverkeeper!
The winner will be drawn at the Indera Mills World Rivers Day Paddle at Carolina Heritage Vineyards on Sunday, September 23, 2017
The Tribe 9.5 is an easy-going, great-looking sit-on-top kayak that performs well in light surf, but also has the speed and maneuverability on flat water and lazy rivers. With built-in side handles, plus additional bow and stern handles, carrying and car topping is a breeze.
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. IThey pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· They are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· They design, engineer and test their kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Their kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Their custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction. Their kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
You will have a chance to take your first trip in your new boat on a private, half-day paddle with you and your friends with Will Scott, the Yadkin Riverkeeper. You'll learn about the river, paddling techniques and survival tactics. With your new boat, you will have fun on the water for a lifetime.